Re: [NTLK] Free Registration code for SBM Utilities

From: Phil Muller <wndrstrck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 23:09:22 EDT

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Andy Hill <adhill@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm not sure if this helps but when I unzipped the registration codes
> zip file using Aladdin Exander two packages were there.
>
> RegCode_1.pkg (This wouldn't load from a windows PC to my eMate)
> RegCode.pkg (This loaded fine to my eMate and worked great).
>
> Good luck. Also you must let us know how the 130 goes. I've never had a
> go with one.

That's so odd, Andy; the RegCode_1.pkg loaded from my pc fine. It was the
other that gave me a "not valid package" when I tried to install.

Thanks for the files. I really like utilities for being bundled together.
One of my faves, all around. I am still feeling out apps all around though.

Will post my initial thoughts on MP130 after a week or so.

Phil Muller
Newton Enthusiast
MP2000 currently undergoing surgery
MP2000U main unit