Re: [NTLK] OT Palm Pre

From: Mr. David M. Ensteness <denstene_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jul 20 2009 - 23:12:50 EDT

The iPhone branch of OS X is just as capable of multitasking as the
Mac branch, there is a very important difference you are missing - the
difference between the OS not being capable of multitasking and the OS
vendor making a choice not to allow 3rd party apps to run in the
background - are two explicitly different thing. Pretending they are
the same is a great falicy.

-DME