Re: [NTLK] More MacPad Rumors

From: Dennis B. Swaney <romad_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jul 14 2009 - 21:53:41 EDT

Because the listserv software rejected one of my messages as too long
but didn't say which one it was, I'm having to resend the messages of
the last day or so.

RCMP_Mike wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I think you meant to say technophile. However, Jobs certainly did exhibit
> some technophobic flair when he killed off our platform. ;-)

No, that was more an anti-Skulley pique. Though heavy cuts did have to
be made to slow the hemorrhaging of money.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney