Re: [NTLK] More MacPad Rumors

From: RCMP_Mike <rcmpmike_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 17:32:49 EDT

From: "Dana W Cook" <dana.w.cook@gmail.com>

> I do not believe that there is "enough" demand to manufacture/produce
> such a produce. If you examine the profile of the typical Mac
> customer and the typical tablet user, I do not believe that these two
> profiles are a match. I don't believe it is a match for either of the

I disagree. This is an excellent opportunity for Apple to re-invent (or
infuse new dynamism) into
this market segment. Just like the iPhone was aimed at a market wider than
simply Mac users, I hope that
this elusive device will be aimed at the wider market.

To quote,

"Build a better mouse trap and the world will beat a path to your door"

Cheers!