Re: [NTLK] Office Politics

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Jul 11 2009 - 01:11:26 EDT

I had a boss like that - not narrow-minded, but, instead, quite
accurately/justifiably insecure that what he had to say was so
unimportant & uninspiring...
I rather think that organizations where such creatures thrive will die
off somewhat sooner than might otherwise be expected from their size
or current market dominance. Still, it is painful to be part of.