Re: [NTLK] Battery tray "replica" - is there interest?

From: Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 00:35:27 EDT

I have two rechargeable battery packs but both are getting weak. I
have two 'sleds' that I use with Rayovac IC3 batteries. I really like
the IC3's as they only take 15min for a full charge and so far have
held up really well. I have some that are over 6 years old and still
work hold a charge as well as new. One of these days I will take the
packs apart and re cell them but for now this works great

Larry