Re: [NTLK] HELP!!!! Endless Reboot

From: Woody <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jul 05 2009 - 23:45:54 EDT

Well done on getting it going. It takes a bit of courage to open one
for the first time.
As I recall there are four bits that may fall
lens cover....you'd notice
square cover next to interconnect port.....you'd notice
reset button rubber on back cover can get dislodged but usually doesn't.
a clip on the lid hinge side which covers a slot that may have been
intended for futur development. This is the most likely and can be seen
on franks site at <_http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html_>

Woody