Re: [NTLK] Connecting with Mac OS 10.5.7

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jul 03 2009 - 16:05:17 EDT

You should have no problem. I am using Leopard with a G4, Keyspan USB
and NCX.
The only challenge I have noticed is that the Newton seems to start
ignoring the connection if there is a pause between activities. Such
as while you look for another file to install, tapping or drawing on
the display seems to solve this.
This also occurs with an ethernet connection and the same solution.

My only complaint with leaving Tiger was giving up Classic which I
used with NCU.

Woody