[NTLK] Newt Stuff needs new Home

From: <Yeoleman74_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Jan 31 2009 - 10:54:28 EST

Hi:
Moving out of my Mobile home and need to find carring family for some old
Macs and Newt stuff. Prefer someone in the Orlando Area so as not to have to take
time to ship. I am located off SR 46 west of I4. PHONE 352-383-5038.
I haven't done an inventory yet but know I have several e300s for parts a
Newt Keyboard in Original "Box, Mac Plus, SE,G3 Beige,G3 BW's and several models
in the middle. Also have Mice and Keyboards and 7 or 8 monitors. My main Newt
collection is safe up north.

Cheers
Warren aka Yeoleman