Re: [NTLK] WWNC page gone?

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Jan 30 2009 - 09:34:50 EST

So no WWNC conference this year?

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Alistair Henning
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:18 PM
To: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] WWNC page gone?

I remember checking this a few weeks ago, when -- I think it was Wired
-- there was some mainstream media attention surrounding this event.
The site was down, and I figured it was just a hoax, or at least
somebody getting overly enthusiastic. A shame: I'm relatively close
(in Edmonton, Alberta) and would definitely go.