[NTLK] too many apps to display - memory

From: Douglas <doug-doug_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Jan 28 2009 - 08:09:42 EST

Like a noob, I installed around 175+ packages - all audio clips and sound
effects and I filed them all in the same category. I installed all of these
onto a 250MB partition on a 1G memory card (thank you Paul and your ATA
drivers). :-)

Now when I go to display that category to access (or delete) individual
packages, I get a memory error stating that the "Newton does not have enough
free memory right now to do what you asked. Restarting the Newton may fix
the problem."

I am sure the message means some kind of internal heap on the Internal
store.

What can I do to 'fix' the problem?

What is the limitation here and how much is too much?

TIA
--Douglas Starnes