Re: [NTLK] Happy 25th Mac anniversary!

From: Joseph Reilly <reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Jan 25 2009 - 13:05:24 EST

I used that very article to setup a "mac-on-stick". It's really very
neat to boot the same "old" mac system on all my personal powerpc
macs, personal windows laptop and my windows work laptop. I found it
while trying to setup a portable cross-platform web browser to use at
home and work. (for those curious) I used portable cross-platform
firefox which worked good on my powerpc macs and pentium 3 personal
laptop but was a dog on my pentium 2 work laptop so I dropped the
idea. Reading the article again makes me want to put a mac-on-stick
togather again though!

Joe Reilly