Re: [NTLK] Just the Fax

From: Neal Trembath <ntrembat2002_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 14:07:29 EST

FWIW, electronic documents between parties are legally admissible, and many courts allow law firms to file electronically. Signed and notarized would seem better, and most people who want a signature prefer mail/fax.

I'm wondering whether it's possible to markup (sign) a received fax on the Newton and send it back. Have to find fax card . . .