Re: [NTLK] This is NOT the iPhone fan site!

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Jan 18 2009 - 21:24:59 EST

I think talking about apples current hardware/software in relation to the Newton and its functions especially what said hardware/software needs to be a Newton replacement does pertain to the Newton. Although discussing the future of the Newton and what the community feels a Newton replacment needs is not the main point of the list it is a good "space filler" while the talk of current newt affairs is slow (although I don't know what talk could be more necessary with 2010 looming and no solid fix in sight). If you were talking about the thread I started, it was originally on the iPod touch really with inclusion of the iphone only because the devices are rather similar. Most talk so far on that thread has related to fuctions/features the iPod touch/iphone lack compared to the Newton and how we can replicate those features/functions (and in a few cases talk of features that are a little different but comparable).

Joe Reilly