[NTLK] 2010 bug report

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun Jan 18 2009 - 21:08:40 EST

Just for the record: Chinese New Year is next week 26 Jan 2008. Thought I'd
enter in next year's while I was at it (14 Feb 2010) but the Newt started
cycling through the reminder for the new event over and over. I use the
text-to-speech capability in MoreInfo. It only went away after I deleted the
new entry.

My Newton previously had the 2010 fix but I have since removed it. I haven't
done anything else to the Dates soup except search for any 2010 items that might
have been reassigned to a strange date.

HTH

Tony