[NTLK] WakeUp Call (FiveSpeed Software)

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 16:40:43 EST

Hello Borja, et al,
Once you get your registration code problem straightened out, try this...

Record some soothing sounds, such as a waterfall, waves crashing, crickets chirping in summer (whatever you've got).
Then, instead of setting the alarm to wake you up, set it to go off when you are preparing to sleep.
You can configure WakeUp Call to play your sounds for thirty minutes or more, I believe.
In this way, WakeUp Call can be used to help you relax, before you fall asleep. Try it!

Best regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA