[NTLK] [FS] - For Sale Newton 130, Cradle, misc. & Apple Media Kit

From: Chase Clark <stormrider67_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Jan 14 2009 - 12:01:04 EST

I've had a MessagePad 130 sitting around for the last few years. It
has the original box as well as a bunch of manuals, disks and the
like. Also have the charging cradle for it, power adapter, cables,
stylus, nice and roomy Calise leather case, and even a weathered
folder of Apple's press kit for the original MessagePad. The press kit
has five Apple slides dated 7/93 as well as sheet on the Newton, a
booklet on Newton Technology and several sheet on Adanced RISC
Machines Limited. Also included is a the Money page of USA Today from
August 3, 1993 which had a photo and story on the original Newton.

Last time I used the Newton it powered up fine, however, the stylus
and screen seemed not to communicate as well as before. Got jagged
lines instead of smooth responses. I do not have a battery pack for it
anymore as that went bad many years ago.

Am moving soon and figured I'd see if anyone might be interested in
buying it all, rather than boxing it up and taking it with me yet
again. Asking price is $50 plus shipping for all. E-mail me at stormrider67@mac.com
  and I can send photos of everything as well. Payment would be via
PayPal. Thanks.

Chase