Re: [NTLK] Redefining the Newton

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jan 12 2009 - 02:23:34 EST

The Twiddler is, essentially dead, but the AlphaGrip is quite live - I
just bought one last Spring, and use it occasionally - it's biggest
drawback (IMHO) is its adherence to the QWERTY layout. I am working on
an improved layout for the Mac (requires a new keyboard layout - PCs
have an available macro system to use): I was aiming for key-
frequency, but have just seen a key layout with key-sequence
frequency, so am still studying...