[NTLK] New? Easter Egg in Clock (Flying Saucer)

From: Gregg Aydelotte <graydelotte_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 21:29:47 EST

Fairly new to Newtons, but have read about the easter eggs, so when I
installed Avi's backdrop *and* the Tiger picture as the background and
after a software reset (Newton would turn on), I was opening the clock
function to reset the date and lo and behold it had a moon in upper left
corner, stars in each bottom corner, and the upper right corner around
the clock face there is a definite flying saucer icon. Maybe I've just
overlooked this before.
BTW, I really like Avi's backdrop + some other recently installed
packages like roosta (alarm), geeksafe, and PassGenR (not installed
yet). This Newton has definitely improved my life by making some of my
note taking, recording, archiving much simpler. And, I'm finding that
I'm beginning to THINK in a more organized way as I consider how I will
use my Newton to organize each day. I'm finding that I do not like to
have it away from me. I guess you could call this Newton separation
anxiety ;-).

G.R. Aydelotte