Re: [NTLK] Redefining the Newton

From: Daniel Padilla <dproldan_at_telefonica.net>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 03:37:55 EST

.HWR is good if you’re english spoken, but i’m from Spain and the things
.change a bit. Have half success with it and the synonims or word correctors
.are a bit poor..., anyway it depends on the day (for this and other reasons
.i use to think that my Newton is alive in someway...lol).

        Hi Borja.

        Do you have the Spanish dictionary installed? I could look for the installer if you're interested.

Daniel Padilla
Malaga(Spain) too!

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 3695 (20081216) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.
http://www.eset.com