[NTLK] newbie needing support

From: James Gibbs <jwgibbs44_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 19:29:04 EST

Hi everyone,
I recently fulfilled a long held desire to own a newton (message pad
2000) (I once had eMates at a school i worked at) and purchased one on
ebay. Got it and love it.

Here are my questions:

1. Does anyone know about this 2010 bug that is suppose to cause the
newton to self destruct? Is this true? Is there anything I can do to
avoid it?

2. What do I need to do to connect my newton to: a) my intel iMac; b)
the internet?

3. Is wireless or bluetooth a possibility?

Thanks for your anticipated support

Our scientific powers have outrun our spiritual powers; we have guided
missiles and mis-guided men.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

James Gibbs
Principal