[NTLK] Star at the top of the screen

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 21:19:34 EST

Hi Folks

After many years of using my MP2100, I noticed a star at the top of the screen
(duh). Tapping it shows a long list of entries "Finish card for [firstname
lastname]". Tapping on the entries brings up a slip with the message "That card
can no longer be found." Then when I tap the star again the entry is gone. Can
anyone shed any light on what these are? I'd like to avoid them as are probably
and unnecessarily using up precious heap.

Thanks in advance
Cheers

Tony