Re: [NTLK] It is the Fix

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jan 02 2009 - 12:15:37 EST

Agreed! Perhaps we can put non-programmers like me to work trying out such fixes, say, on an Einstein install.

In any case, in the meantime, I'm going to remove the Fix2010 package from my daily-use Newt. I'd also like to say a big kudos and thankyou to Avi Drissman for creating software that keeps our Newts useful, and for opening the source--so helpful, as this experience and discussion makes clear!

-Jon

<snip>