[NTLK] [OT] Terabytes under $90 (was: eBay sniping)

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Tue Feb 24 2009 - 00:22:00 EST

On Monday, February 23, 2009 at 8:15 pm William Pociengel wrote:

> did you also buy one of the
> samsung drives for 86 with
> free shipping?

nah... local StopIes store had a really good deal on externa1 Seagate Free Agent / Desk 1TB. Nice shape, glowey white logo on silver... Nailed the price though, yes you did.

Pretty darned exciting having 1TB drives so accessible!

Ron

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM
--
More processing power than some third world countries.
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM