Re: [NTLK] Einstein on (i386) Linux

From: Who <mailforwho_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 20:46:52 EST

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 9:26 PM, matthiasm <mm@matthiasm.com> wrote:

> On 22.02.2009, at 21:42, Who wrote:
>
>> Ok, here's a full list of what I've done, and what messages I've got.
snip

> I would suggest trying to get a new Rex by downloading it from the
> Linux machine. Also, I may have put a bug in that makes the eMate

"From the Linux machine" - what do you mean here?

Assuming you mean using one distributed with a Linux build - I've
tried the one that came with the N770 packages. It didn't work, same
failure as above...

I could email the .rex file I am using to you if it wouldn't break any
legal/list rules...

> support buggy. It would be great if you could find the MP2x00 ROM.
> It's the one that I am testing my stuff with.

Well, like I say, I have the debug MP2x00 ROM - any news on if my
'disable the 8mb check' or the 'read first 8mb using dd' trick ought
to be enough to get this to work?

> Matthias

Who