[NTLK] A Fortunate Find

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 12:00:49 EST

I was recently able to purchase a MessagePad from 1993. It has never
been used and is in its original box, with all the contents present,
including the stickers.

Interestingly, the box is marked with a printed VTB/VAB badge. This is
the Vlaamse Toeristen Bond/Vlaamse Automobilisten Bond, so perhaps the
MessagePad was originally sold in Belgium through that organisation.
Any information would be gratefully received.

Is anyone interested in seeing photos of the box and its contents? If
so, I will gladly build a web gallery, showing the whole thing.

David