Re: [NTLK] Desperately seeking connection (MessagePad 2100)

From: Tony Douglas <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sat Feb 21 2009 - 18:08:26 EST

Hi again...

Reading LWBrown's message made me reread your original msg - it's not the Newt that can't do 128-bit WEP (that's what I use for mine) - but IIRC a Silver card can't, it can only do the next level down. There are apparently ways to flash the card to make it a Gold card so it can do 128-bit - have a Google for that - then it'll work on your 128-bit network.

- Tony