Re: [NTLK] Bounty on 2010 time/date bug?

From: Riccardo Mori <rick_at_poc.it>
Date: Sun Feb 15 2009 - 12:50:48 EST

Jon Glass wrote:

> And here, just the posts by John Arkley, aka Ex- NOSE. The previous
> email is more for reference to see what he is replying to. This is the
> better email for reading what he has to say.

Jon,

thanks a lot for posting this. It's a lot of interesting information
(many details were completely unknown to me before). I'd love to
translate the better part of this into Italian for my Mac-oriented
blog. Do you know where I can find Arkley's email to ask him
permission to translate?

Great stuff indeed, and it also contains a good answer to why it's
unlikely that Apple will release Newton code or part of it.

Thanks again,
Rick

System Folder - The Platinum Days
<http://systemfolder.wordpress.com>