Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Feb 15 2009 - 03:36:14 EST

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 1:42 AM, <mkow1234@aol.com> wrote:
> Enough already with the foolish dreamer talk -- jut fix the damn thing already.

Matt-

That's pretty harsh. There are several guys who are looking at the fix
code, and the issue, but they are running up against a brick wall, in
that some things aren't obvious, even with a "reverse-engineering".
That was where the appeal to Apple came from. They need info that they
don't have and can't properly extract. It is _their_ frustration that
is the impetus behind this drive. Your statement just sounds like
impatience with _them_ and their efforts. I don't think that this was
the impression you intended to make. These guys are working hard on
this (considering that they are doing it for free, and must use their
free time to accomplish it). Since you and I aren't helping with the
coding, we can do one small thing, and that's to try to write a
letter, and see what we can get. It certainly can't hurt, IMO.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland