Re: [NTLK] Keyboard Repairs?

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Tue Feb 10 2009 - 13:02:31 EST

> Okay thank you! Looks like the pins are straight, so maybe I'll have
to get
> a new keyboard.

Seems that no one on this list has been near pda-soft.de lately :-(

If someone had, he would have probably pointed out this page:

        http://www.pda-soft.de/keyboard_disassemble.html

Chances are good that what you describe is caused by mere contact
problems, which
can in most cases be fixed easily.

Some way down on this page I state that the keyboard can not be
disassembled further.
This is a blatant lie which I haven't found the time to remove yet. It
is in fact
possible to remove every single key. But in your case this will
probably not be
necessary.

Frank