Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Connectkit?

From: Stephen Rudy <srudy_at_cudc.org>
Date: Fri Feb 06 2009 - 00:54:33 EST

I too thougt it was a fair deal. You end up with an 8MB flash card and a 3com 3c589D card and dongle for one price. The best part is that you can get connected with the kit if you haven't a serial dongle, or a rig with IrDA.
The instructions are really a loose set of guidelines, but gave enough clues to get my 2100 on the internet where I could browse unna.org and install packages.

If you are in a connectivity pinch, and you forsee a future where that 8MB card and LAN card will be handy, it isn't a bad way to burn 50 newtonbux.

Sure there are cheaper options, but for me just getting into Newton, it was a fair deal.