Re: [NTLK] NEEDED: cables

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 18:01:27 EST

Wow, I didn't know about s-video and ADB cables being interchangeable. Only my DVD player is hooked up with s-video and I didn't really pay attention to the cable's pin configuration. You learn something new everyday! Well, most days, I can remember days I didn't learn and just kept repeating the same mistakes.... I blame it on the walnut-sized brain! :-)
Joe Reilly