[NTLK] iPhone is not the new Newton (was Re: New members)

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 11:48:45 EST 2009

~~~ On 2009/12/26 09:33, Edward Kenworthy at edward at kenworthy.info wrote ~~~

> I'd agree with that. My iPhone is basically an iPod with a (mediocre) 'phone
> attached. ...

This comparison reminds me of the software comparison between SoundJam and
iTunes.  How DID Apple take over such a superlative app, which if left to
Casady & Greene to keep developing it, would've been a strong contender for
the best of its kind on any OS, and turn it into the seriously deficient
iTunes?

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant