[NTLK] Calise Case for 2x00's?

Gary McQueen GMMcQueen at netscape.ca
Tue Dec 29 10:38:30 EST 2009

I also have a Calise case, bought this year, and went with the velcro
solution, although I admit that I didn't take the time to make it look
all that pretty.  (I little trimming with a sharp knife and using velcro
that actually matched the colour of the case would do the trick.).

Before that, I noticed that it was possible to tightly shoehorn my
MP2000 in and I used it that way for a little while.  However, after
reading (on this list, I think) about putting pressure on the screen and
something nasty called jaggies, I decided to stop doing that and went
with the velcro.

-- Gary McQueen