[NTLK] Update on broken eMate 300

Timothy Chaten tchaten at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 10:40:26 EST 2009

Thanks for all of the advice and I have founds some great resources as a
result.

I was planning on repairing it myself but it seems that single stripped
screw from earlier was too much of a problem and made the repair
impossible.

I have looked in the Archives and found an eBay seller named Gilgamesh21 and
asked him if he had anymore Battery Tray mod/hinge screen fix mod eMates to
sell and he went ahead and listed to more units after I asked about them and
picked one up for $79 with shipping included :) - great lesson to make sure
on eMates that the screen/hinge is a big problem :) - and can't wait to get
one in that is in better condition! :)

Thanks again for all the help
--

Tim