[NTLK] What is yours called - was [Backlight Replacement]

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 14:27:19 EST 2009

Well, my Newton's name is only known to me...My wife just calls it "The Newton". But it's name is Dayash. And it's female. The reason for this is I purchased it used. When I got it, some of the previous owner information was still on it. The owner's name was Ashley Day, and the memory card was named Dayash. So whenever my Newton boots, it loads up the applications from the memory card saying it's loading Dayash.
Ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."