[NTLK] Reputable Newton/parts dealer?

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 07:48:15 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 12:26 AM, Craig Campbell <shirokuro73 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Also, I would REALLY love to get my hands on a working eMate 300.  Can
> anyone recommend a good source of these? (again, this site newtonsales.comseems to sell them for US$200).

Hi Craig,

There are a fair amount of  people to purchase Newton items from - the only
consideration is are you willing to pay whatever the price it is going for.

I'll suggest one seller I've dealt with for your eMate
Gilgamesh has been selling Newton items for awhile and I've use him and
believe he has a FAIR priced eMate with the hinge repair and a battery tray
mod for sale on eBay at this time. I've not personally purchased this setup
but have purchased MP2100 from him before and it was received in excellent
condition and such... at a FAIR price... not the $200 you listed from
NewtonSales for an eMate...

IMO

God bless,

Sonny Hung