[NTLK] New members

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Dec 20 18:13:32 EST 2009

Hi

I don't know if anyone else noticed a seriously impressive phenomenon
during December? It kind of happened without fanfare but, in the wake of
the mighty iPhone, who should step forward with a new or renewed
interest in the Newton?

*New people*! That's who.

Yep, I count 4 people who emailed the list in December saying that they
had recently acquired a Newton and were seeking advice!

It never ceases to amaze me that people continue to be fascinated with
the Newton.

A big welcome to anyone recently joining the list.

Andy

Note to Grant: is it possible to tell from the list stats, how many new
people signed up to the List this year or any other year for that matter?

Thanks.