[NTLK] Patch Confirmation?

James Wages james at kiramek.com
Sun Dec 20 16:38:59 EST 2009

On 12/21/09 5:00 AM, Edward Kenworthy <edward at kenworthy.info> wrote:
> <shrug> I didn't find them confusing at all.

< ! >

Berthe Willumsen and Robert Serna, I appreciate your comments but I would
appreciate hearing precise thoughts on the following...

> From the email that started this thread:
> 2.1 (71J059)-1  English 2x00
> 2.1 (73J186)-1  eMate
> 2.1 (74J185)-1 German 2x00

The above is what what Mr. Kenworthy wrote to me but it does not respond
directly to the main point of my recent post.  As I stated previously...

My US ENGLISH 2100 shows "2.1 (717260)-1", not "2.1 (71J059)-1".  Hence my
confusion.  And hence my appeal for further information.

If indeed the patch is supposed to work on ENGLISH 2100's that read "2.1
(71J059)-1" or "2.1 (717260)-1" it would be much more helpful if that web
page stated such.  (I also still feel the same about what I wrote before
concerning the "MP2000" in the instructions, which makes no mention of the
MP2100 within the said "instructions section".)

When I follow instructions, I follow them perfectly.  But trying to do so
with the existing instructions at this web page is difficult or impossible
for people with situations like mine:

http://40hz.org/Pages/Patch%2071J059

Again, what does one do if the Memory Info slip reads, "2.1 (717260)-"?

Once that question is answered, then I agree that the instructions will be
much improved.

Many thanks for your patience with me.  As I wrote before, I appreciate
"hand-holding" on this.

I look forward to your replies.

Best,

James Wages