[NTLK] 2010 Worries Growing

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Dec 20 14:06:44 EST 2009

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Matej Horvat <redjazz_slo at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Actually, isn't the deadline around January 5, 6:48 PM?

Hmph. Nice birthday present for me! I would rather have remained
ignorant of this knowledge. ;-)

For myself, my plan is to let it stay right were it went after the
last reset--1995 or thereabouts. I primarily use it only for currency
conversions, and other such "reference" items now. I recently was able
to extract all my notes, so I no longer need to turn it on to
reference those, but I like the time zone app, and Formulas app too
much to let it go. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland