[NTLK] Duplicated Packages In The Backup.

Emerson William dos Santos Moura emersonwsm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 06:52:07 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

Three days ago I backuped all entire information from my Newton 2100
and his Pretec 32MB linear memory card then I hard reset. When I
restore the information from backup to Newton + card, they hang in the
boot with error and restart everytime I try to turn it on.

Looking at the backup list to restore, I see every package was freezed
before I made the backup are duplicated.

To restore my Newton, I need to restore selected items in groups,
ignoring the repeated items.

Does someone had this problem too?

Sorry for my poor english.

Cheers.