[NTLK] 2010 patch

David Neale david.neale at telenet.be
Mon Dec 14 13:47:13 EST 2009

I need to install the 2010 patch on two MP2100s. Bith of these already
have the 710031 patch installed. According to the instructions at

http://40hz.org/Pages/Patch%2071J059

"Patch 710031: This patch needs to be removed before the 71J059 patch
can be applied (see below). The functionality of patch 710031 might at
a later point be merged into a new patch."

and

"If you have patch 710031 installed (can be checked from "Extras/
Memory Info") use the Patch Remover to remove this patch."

That's clear enough: remove the 710031 patch before applying the
71J059 patch.

The page makes no further reference to the 710031 patch, however, so
must this be reapplied after the 71J059 installation, or can it be
simply ignored?

David