[NTLK] best Newton software?

Boyer Jason jasonandrewboyer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 17:31:56 EST 2009

I've got my 2100 up and running, with a marginally successful link to my laptop.  I've been able to download packages, which begs the next question.  What software should I run?  Right now the Newton isn't being used daily, so I don't have a specific task in mind.  I've browsed a few software repositories, but much of the software doesn't have descriptions (like at UNNA).

So, what good repositories are out there?  What are people's 5-10 top programs they love and use on their Newtons?

Jason