[NTLK] OT: Better keyboard, mouse for iMac alu midsummer 2007

Blake Hanes kissmyash933 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 21:34:38 EST 2009

My suggestion and my current setup are: Apple Extended Keyboard II and a
logitech trackman wheel. The keyboard has served me well for many years via
a Griffin ADB -> USB adapter. I'm not sure how the eMate feels after
extended usage because i have not used one in some time, but the EKII is
great. The mouse isn't the most fancy thing, but it has worked well for me
for over 5 years.

Blake.