[NTLK] iPhone speach recognition available

Mr Jonathan Dueck jonathandueck at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 15:46:06 EST 2009

Besides the important privacy concerns people mention, the app seems to be crippled in that it can't be installed on an OS 3.0 iPod Touch--mine has a mic installed and can be used with voice commands. Some of the news releases out there on the 'net suggest that the app can be used with the Touch, but the Touch refuses to download the app (it finds it in a search, and then when you click on the name of the app, it says "No results" or similar) and iTunes reports that the app is not compatible with the device.

Hmmph! Though I guess my contacts are safe.

-Jon