[NTLK] pico bluetooth card

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Mon Dec 7 18:33:55 EST 2009

Degrees Celsius is  the SI standard notation.

Centigrade can be confused with something else:

centi - part of 100
grade - an angle 0 == horizontal 100 = vertical
therefore a centigrade is a 1% grade.

So, the US uses United States customary units, Burma uses Burmese units, Liberia doesn't have a standard set of units (but mostly uses metric), and the rest of the world uses metric. So by Microsoft's rules, the US must use the industry standard metric units, since their units don't have a large enough installed base and is irrelevant. (Joke, come on, lighten up)