[NTLK] Saying bye bye...

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 15:50:31 EST 2009

Dear Matthias,

Farewell buddie and no need to apologise, life is busy enough, we all
know that. But apparently thanks to Eckhart's fix, the Newton 2.0s will
theoretically keep going until about 2097 or something like that, by
which time we shall all be bones, ash, bionic or gently hovering in a
chamber of liquid nitrogen surrounded by gentle music.

Until then, lets hope that someone within Apple has a big penny-dropping
moment and realises that the future of hand held computing was actually
no further away than their own green noses.

All the best.

Andy