[NTLK] Leather Cases

Martin Gomez mmgomez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:00:03 EST 2009

I posted a few day ago about a local store having leather cases.
They're similar to the "Executive Play-Thru Case" listed here:
http://tinyurl.com/ybxsx7j
They'll cost around 4 us dollars.
The only problem is that they're in Argentina, so the shipping will be
a bit costly.

Contact me if i can be of any help.

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Chris C. <chrisc24 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a Palmtree leather case they'd be will to part with? Mine is getting ratty and I doubt it can be fixed. I might be willing to purchase other "play-through" cases if there are any up for grabs.
>
> Thanks!
> Sent via my CrackBerry

If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be
the process of putting them in.