[NTLK] MP2000/2100 Stylus

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 13:13:25 EST 2009

Hello,

--- On Thu, 12/3/09, Martin Gomez <mmgomez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone of you has technical drawings for the MP2x00
> Stylus? Here (Argentina) i can't get one, and there seems to be
> none on eBay either, so I decided to build my own (i have a lathe and the
> materials, only need the measures)

When you say "materials," may I ask what material you're looking to build your stylus out of?

Also: is the ability to fit in the Newton's stylus silo a must for the stylus?  I ask because if this quality is not something that's particularly important, it opens up a lot of possibilities as to what you can use for a stylus. :)

Best,

James Fraser