[NTLK] Driver for Linksys EC2T combo ethernet card?

From: Aaron Brigati <abrigati_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 02:20:09 EDT

Is there a driver that will let me use the Linksys Combo PCMCIA
Ethernet Card model EC2T in my 2000U? I thought I'd read a post here
from someone saying they used one, but I did an archive search and
failed to find it.

Then again, my search-fu is weak!

The guide here http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html
doesn't mention the Linksys card at all.

When I plug the card into my Newton I get 'Newton cannot recognize
this type of card.'

Aaron

(I do have wireless set up and working with a WaveLAN Silver, but I
want to print to an Appletalk printer, and my wifi router doesn't
pass Appletalk, so I'm trying to get a wired connection working.)